EP38 – The Top Five Regrets of the Dying
The author of the book “The Top Five Regrets of the Dying” Bronnie Ware – spent several years working in palliative care, caring for patients in the last 12 weeks of their lives. She recorded their dying epiphanies and put her observations into a book.
They are as follows:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
Products from Amazon.co.uk
Price: £8.67Was: £10.99
What’s your greatest regret so far, and what will you set out to achieve or change before you die?
The following weeks will explore each of the 5 regrets in more detail
Don’t forget to follow us on our social media platforms