EP38 – The Top Five Regrets of the Dying
The author of the book “The Top Five Regrets of the Dying” Bronnie Ware – spent several years working in palliative care, caring for patients in the last 12 weeks of their lives. She recorded their dying epiphanies and put her observations into a book.
They are as follows:
1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
2. I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.
3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.
4. I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends.
5. I wish that I had let myself be happier.
What’s your greatest regret so far, and what will you set out to achieve or change before you die?
The following weeks will explore each of the 5 regrets in more detail
Don’t forget to follow us on our social media platforms